Update 9/7/2018 2:45 p.m.
Show-and-Sell neighborhood blitz has been postponed due to weather forecast. New date TBD.
September 1: Scouts can start selling popcorn!
Starting this weekend, each scout family should see an email from the Popcorn website. The email received will have instructions on how to set up your online popcorn site and start selling to hard-to-reach customers. You’ll receive a seller’s ID and email copy you can forward to friends and family. We’re told this year’s online selling experience is lot better than what we had last year.
September 9: Show-and-Sell neighborhood blitz.
The Park Charles South subdivision will be sold to by the pack. The pre-ordered popcorn will be distributed to Den Leaders for sales by their scouts at this event. Following the blitz, the Den Leaders will take the remaining popcorn. This way, each Den can have direct popcorn show and sells and work with their Scouts to sell the popcorn on-hand.
- We will meet at Fairmount on Sunday, September 9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Scouts will need to be in their class A uniforms.
- The neighborhood will be divided up by Den.
- Each Den leader will be provided a map of the neighborhood with with their section highlighted.
- Each Den leader and parents will take scouts through their section of the neighborhood and sell popcorn on-hand door-to-door.
October 15: Popcorn sales are over! Scouts get completed order forms and money to Den Leaders.
November 10-11: Den Leaders will collect popcorn ordered for scouts to deliver to customers.