CANCELLED – Car Wash – Fundraiser

CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER… Hope to reschedule for later in the fall!

 

The annual Pack 30 car wash fundraiser is Sept 10th at the Mc Donalds at Spencer and Mexico Roads.

We will be washing cars from 10am until 1pm.  60% of funds raised will go to the pack treasury, and the remaining 40% will be split  evenly among the accounts of the boys who participate.  Let your den leader know if you plan to help out.